View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #4
brainvision
Connoisseur
brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet, Kindle Paperwhite
Question

hi dwanthny

thanks for your reply, I'm still testing the best way for me to export ebooks to my device..
Into the first post here I asked differences between 2 different ways to do that, but maybe my words were not so clear, so now I'll ask it again, but helping myself with 2 screenshots..

so..

this is the screen from Preferences --> (Import / Export) Send books to device

while this one, instead,

is from Preferences --> (Advanced) Plugin and then choosing Android driver..

So, I first tried to change the general preferences but it didn't work the way I wanted. Then I also edited the Android plugin options and finally it worked..
I would like to know what I'm missing and why they exist two options for what I think is the same thing..

Another question.. once I choose to set a path in that window, there's no way to send some books (based on authors, for example, or on tags) to a different path (always based on metadata controls like series, authors and so on)?

Thank you!
(If there's something I should explain better, please don't hesitate to ask me, I know that often my english became difficult to understand!!)
brainvision is offline   Reply With Quote