View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 02:29 AM   #7
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Thanks, Jellby, I really appreciate being able to pick your brains, and have bookmarked the spec and will review it at my leisure.

But of course helpful answers only lead to more questions.

I've finished and validated the html/css of my first hand made ePub book, and am now working through making the content.opf and toc.ncx match the html/css and vice versa.

The next thing will be to assemble the whole package. I've starting looking at the Winzip tutorials and help files, but can't work out how to make the mimetype the first item in the ePub file and make sure it is uncompressed. I've read in some tutorials that this has to be done, but they've not shown how to do it.

Can you help please, or point me to a how to?

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote