View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 01:42 AM   #62
readerlover
Connoisseur
readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300
I want to read at least 12 books before year's end

I want to read at least 12 books before the year's up. I've already completed A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens and am currently working on The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells. I have 14 classics and 21 Christian Fiction books on my PRS-300. How do I put my reading challenge from Goodreads in my signature?

A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (done)
The Invisible Man - H.G. Wells (currently reading)

Last edited by readerlover; 07-25-2014 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Add books read and currently reading
readerlover is offline   Reply With Quote