View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #1335
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
You don't need to put these extra_valid_entries & labels in your personal.ini. They're already in the built-in defaults.ini. In fact, by doing this you are removing comments, kudos, hits, etc.
I'm not really interested in the number of hits, kudos, or number of comments, but I cut the extra_valid_entries & labels.

Quote:
I don't see anything immediately wrong with that. Please provide a story URL for one that isn't populating correctly for you.
One story I used it on is http://archiveofourown.org/works/602798. I thought the story might not have any extra tags, but I wanted to make sure on the code.

Quote:
The keyword is just ships, not relationships.
Thanks, when I looked in the custom columns tab it said Relationships. I thought I might have messed that up.

After I cut out the extra valid entries and changed relationships to ships, I'm getting an invalid group reference.