View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #30
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenye View Post
It's fine, I am open to other options. The way I read newspaper and magazines is to flip through the articles, and only stop when I find something of interest. I have a Kindle PW, which I use exclusively for reading novels. I thought its CPU and display were too slow to process newspaper content, although I haven't tried it.
You can get a free two-week trial for most of the big newspapers and magazines. I was skeptical too, but I actually find it a pleasant read. Actually, due to the fact that the file is pre-loaded, it is a much smoother and faster 'flipping through pages' than if you use the WSJ or FT apps on tablets - which are usually downloading in the background while you try to read and constantly hiccup.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote