View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 04:21 PM   #39
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
LOL! I guess so, but really, I've never liked mint.
ah. now see, there's the trouble, right there.

Quote:
Has an aunt who grew it by her door, however, and it always smelled nice when we went to visit.
yes, i think fresh mint smells delicious and lovely.

Quote:
But, the mint tea is good for one thing: In questionable locales with questionable water, at least they boil it to make the tea, so we probably won't get sick from it.
that is a good secondary benefit from it. of course, even without taking that into consideration, it's quite a refreshing drink. if you like mint, of course. and really, when it's done properly, it tastes nothing at all like chewing gum. i promise. i don't actually like chewing gum very much either. i do like altoids though (the curiously strong mints !) and while i have never tasted your frangos-mints-of-the-silly-name, i remain quite skeptical that could possibly be *better*.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote