View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 02:53 PM   #46
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
I thought some of Mission Earth was funny. I remember really liking Battlefield Earth.
I read the books 35 years ago and thought they were OK. I, too, liked Battlefield Earth, although the movie was horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
The fact that his religion is wacky isn't what turned me off. What turned me off was the positive harm he did by a) taking people's money to a degree that would embarrass even a televangelist. . .
In this you are clearly in error. I don't think there is anything that would embarass any televangelist -- including excessive makeup -- unless, of course, they got caught with their pants down or fingers in the pot (flesh or otherwise).
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote