View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 07:08 PM   #20
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL View Post
No, when I just copy it via USB-disk and try to open it it says: "File format not supported"

Let me know if you want me to test more.
I just copied version 0.0.9 to the usual place. I added a flag --coverimage that will replace existing cover images. I fixed so that you can add an author to a MobiPocket file (and to DRM:ed files). I tested all this on my DRM:ed dictionary and it worked to just copy the result to the Cybook.

If it does not work for your file could you send me the file so I can check that I have not made any assumptions that are to strong. I assumed for example that the version of the file was 5 for a DRM:ed file but maybe this is wrong. It is a bit limiting only having on DRM:ed file to test with :-)
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote