Thread: How Books Work
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 07:40 AM   #52
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post

[snip]
And I was moved a bit seeing the poster because the little boy looks like mine. I so hope he will like to read one day. He's only 5 now.
Get 'em while they're young! ThingOne and ThingTwo love to read. We started teaching them to read early and it worked out well for us. A little too well, actually. I regularly have to confiscate books because they are reading them while using the toilet. It's not that I mind them reading while in the bathroom, it's just that they get so engrossed in the story they forget that others are dancing cross-legged just beyond the door. Luckily, they are still young enough that they don't die of mortification when Daddy comes barging in to grab the book(s) and oust them. When they get older, I'll have to teach the dog to "fetch"...
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote