View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 12:46 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
When you create the ad, there's a screen that says what parts of the world you'll sell to. Although you can of course edit the text and say "I'm happy to sell to anywhere", it does mean that, for example, your items won't show up in a search for me on "ebay.co.uk" since the system now thinks they're US only. I don't think you can change that once the auction's started.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote