View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 09:49 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
arg !! fictionwise contact !!!

ok, possibly i have not had enough coffee yet today but i cannot for the life of me find an email address or other online form to contact fictionwise directly. all i get is faqs ("just the faqs ma'am"), even when i click specifically on the link "Still need help ? Online database; Contact Customer Support". the online database is there, contact customer support i do not see.

i'm very tempted to take advantage of this offer but if i do, the first book i want to buy is City by Alessandro Baricco. BUT, fictionwise only has this available in secure mobipocket, whereas booksonboard has it in LIT, which (as an eb1150) is really the only commercial format i'm at all interested in.

could someone please give me a fictionwise customer support email address so i can ask them if they plan to start selling the LIT format of this book anytime soon ? there's no point in me joining if i end up buying half my books at BoB.

(if it turns out this email address is printed in bright red letter 300px high on the first page of the site, i apologize, and confirm that i have not had enough coffee yet today).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote