View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 02:36 PM   #15115
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post

Currently reading Strong Poison by Dorothy Sayers. My first with this author but on my TBR list for awhile so when Kobo had Sayers' titles on sale for $2.02 I grabbed two.
This was OK. I figured out everything early in the book and was hoping there was a twist at the end. No, there wasn't. I gave it a C- [2 stars].

I prefer my mysteries to contain more drama and suspense. Even be a little sinister. And, of course, a surprise at the end. I have one more by Sayers to read, however, I'll move it down my reading schedule to give room for unread first time authors.

Next, I'll conclude the Escape From Furnace series with Execution by Alexander Gordon Smith.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote