View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #135
silverzhao
Enthusiast
silverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
To tell the truth I don't remember . It was kind of a dirty hack. When I added rotation option to xterm, keyboard stayed under xterm sometimes. It was a quick fix.
Should be fixed some day, though I don't think I want to dedicate more time to xterm. XTerm is a bit an overkill for KT. Since then found several other, more lightweight terminal apps, supporting tabs, like evilvte, that work nice on KT. If I have some time I would rather replace xterm with some of those in my package.
Also other virtual keyboards, like florence might be good replacement for matchbox-keyboard. Florence looks nice on KT, however I remember there was some issue. Another option is to customize native KT keyboard. It works fine with evilvte for example.
OK, I got it. Thanks very much for your kind reply. I didn't even know there are some other terminals available for KT. Maybe I'll have a try.
silverzhao is offline   Reply With Quote