View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 05:42 PM   #274
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I feel a little dumb at the moment. I got my PocketBook 360 today and have loaded FBReader180 to it. (I used the graynm76-fbreader180-app-0.11.3 file - I think that's the most recent?)

I'm using the FBReader180 now to read an epub, and I really like all the extra options, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the page turns to work. I've set the angle from everywhere from the default 30 degrees to the maximum 70 degrees, but no matter how I twist the device, the pages don't turn. The orientation is happy to switch around, but the page turning just isn't happening at all!

Is there a trick to it that I'm missing?
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote