View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #8
Casey57
Connoisseur
Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3/Kindle Fire/Kindle Touch/iPhone/iPod/iPad
There is something called an iPillow (I think I have the correct name!) that costs around $25. I saw it mentioned on another discussion list.

It comes in either brown suede or black leather and has a pocket of shorts that you place your iPad in for easier use while on the couch or on in bed. It sounded interesting, but I cannot vouch for it personally.
Casey57 is offline   Reply With Quote