View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 01:55 AM   #34
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkel View Post
I got my JetBook Lite on Thursday and heard about the promotion from reading here. I entered and they are going to send me a case and earlight too. I just mentioned I hoped I was in time to get a case but an earlight would be good too as I'm used to backlight devices. Fantastic!!!

Not posting my link, it's pretty bad, first attempt of uploading video to utube and I was going to try do another as I thought they would of said "WTF?"
Got both cases, for myself and my wife, today.
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote