View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 10:12 AM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
This solution may not be what you're looking for but I purchased "PDF Converter" from Nuance Corp that acts as a plugin for Word to open and creat PDF files.
Their full version sells for $99US and does have a 30 day free trial. The questions is: Can you add strikeout to characters in their direct PDF edit module. (I think the answer is "no.")

I have never run into the problem that you describe (then again I have never converted anything with strikeout text in it.) Other than highlighting the strikeout areas with another background color I can come up with no good answer and that one is not a good answer as it alters the look of the original document.

Good luck.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote