View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #111
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
That's one of those things that I found to be "all or nothing" with Moon+. I use the css margin-top property to assign extra space for scene-breaks, first paragraphs and such. But when applying any Moon paragraph-spacing overrides, I found that it wanted to use that setting for ALL paragraph spacing... regardless of any extra margin-top the original CSS may have specified.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote