Thread: Aura HD Screen Freeze
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:06 AM   #5
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
This sounds much like an issue I have on an ongoing basis with my Touch. I'll be reading along quite happily and suddenly the touch freezes, often displaying the dictionary lookup screen with a word underlined. At this point no screen touches are recognized; yes I can use the button on the Touch to return to the main screen but it to is non responsive and all I can do is to power down and back on.

This is highly intermittent.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote