View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 06:14 AM   #1
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Question What is the difference between Booxtor's updates and the official ones?

In particular, I've found that after I applied Booxtor's update a few months ago, I'm no longer able to update to the "official" update that has been released on onyx-boox.com.

Also, I suspect, onyx-boox is no more "official" than ereader-store.de (and therefore Booxtor himself).

Unfortunally, I don't speak chinese so consulting the real, official website to figure out what's going on is not possible.

So, who's more official? Booxtor or onyx-boox.com? Which updates are better? Are you both just independently developing updates so Booxtor's versions will lack features in the onyx-boox.com version and vice versa?
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote