View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #328
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
Add to that being able to choose the colour/design combination you'd like and I'd buy one too. They are beautiful but not having the molded back, sleep/wake function and their insistence in only allowing certain colours with certain designs, (no, their designers don't know what looks best in my eyes), means that unfortunately I will never consider buying from them.
Oh, and that too, indeed. They have some designs that I'd really like to have on a cover, but not in the color chosen by them.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote