View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:26 PM   #2
Isles8008
Connoisseur
Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite, iRiver Story HD
New firmware updates and patches can be downloaded from this thread. It is maintained by Booxtor, an official Onyx Boox dealer, and my personal hero. Just follow the simple instructions.

Note: you have to have a standard "Onyx Boox M92 - Black" or "White" for this firmware to work. It won't load to the M92 "Black Pearl" which is sold by another vendor.

For customers in the United States, I recommend buying your M92 from all_cycle_world, a seller on eBay. They ship from Georgia via USPS Priority Mail and the M92 costs around $380 (includes eReader, cable, charger, and official Onyx leather case).

I know it is pricy, but the M92 has been my favorite eReader purchase of the last three years. It is great for reading academic journal PDFs and annotating right on the documents with highlights and scribbles. No other 9.7" eReader compares. I am considering getting the updated i62 HD that has just been released as well. I seriously hope Onyx Boox remains solvent as a company. I would like to see their eReaders (and new firmware updates) around for quite awhile.

Last edited by Isles8008; 01-25-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Isles8008 is offline   Reply With Quote