View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:49 PM   #143
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by universum View Post
For those interested, I do have Flash 11.1 on my Arc, seems to work well. I use Chrome most of the time but it might be he default browser that supports it. There are apks around, anyway.
Then you'll want to use Firefox - seems to work perfectly with the Flash version I got from the XDA Developers forum. And, unlike Chrome (which is listed as not compatable with the Arc on Play), Firefox is allowing us the latest versions.

Quote:
If anyone has any ideas on how to root, I'm all ears, however I do nit have access to a PC at the moment.
That would be nice. I'd love to be able to edit the /etc/hosts file. Being unable to do so keeps me from using it for most web surfing....
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote