View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #59
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
I feel the same way about Harry Potter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
Anything young adult, they are just creepy when read by a 40 something female, it is like being at best some creepy weirdo trying to live in their childhood again, and at worse some kind of pervert pedo. When I see women my age drooling over twilight I back away very very fast.

applesauce
Why do grownups want to read the same 500 words over and over? don't get me wrong, I'm amazed at those writers who can tell a good story with the incredible limitations they saddle themselves with. But even so, why would I want to inflict that story on myself?
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote