View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:47 AM   #33
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
I also found refuge in reading, as a child whose parents were going through separation and divorce. I wish that I could get my own daughter (19 yrs) interested in reading, but hasn't happened yet. My husband and I are both avid readers and just cannot understand that she is not. We've tried everything as she was growing up. Perhaps being bi-lingual had something to do with it, too difficult to read in English? But she doesn't really read lots of fiction in Greek either. Oh well. Too much Internet.

You have helped so many people, on MR and others indirectly like my friends. This is really a big deal for them. That's a very generous thing. I hope that your MR "karma" brings you lots of good karma in your adult life.

Back to KFHD: Seems that Amazon left the apps on the device, but cleared the Favorites menu. Good move. All the apps and books are still on Amazon in my account. Really nice way to handle the deregister action.

This experience has been wonderful for me so that I better understand how to set up my SGP5 when I get it in January. First time I've used an Android device and it is confusing in the beginning.

The KFHD has been pretty easy to use, even in other European countries, and the screen/ speakers are fantastic. If I could afford to buy the 8.9" one for home use, I would get it. Maybe can see if I can cajole someone into getting me one as a gift!

Last edited by rgeorg; 12-14-2012 at 02:52 AM.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote