View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #13
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Did anyone else renew their DANL membership? My credits only increased by 1 rather than 6. Wondering if I should email them or if I have to use the initial 6 up before the count displays correctly.

I got the Wedding in Apple Grove book for this month's pick.
I renewed mine since mid-September and it's also showing only 1 available credit, but then I've already used up all 6 credits from my initial membership run. If you have unused credits from before, you should probably send them an email to get it sorted out.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote