View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 02:16 PM   #292
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hah!! I did it again!! I bought a book. Actually I bought more than one, but I do intend to admit one a day so I can come back to this thread daily, in order to feel not so alone. Remember? I was the one that has no friends and is lonely, so I have to buy them books to come here...

Spending might not buy eternal happyness but it DOES make me feel good (for a split second that is)
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote