View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #33
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
Isn't than known as criminal conspiracy?

Criminal conspiracy and speech is far more complicated than that.
Look at just one facet.

If I stand on my soap box in the street and say "kill someone" or "rob someone" or likewise go on line and say that, well there is no conspiracy. No secret. I might be crazy or stupid, and I may have some criminal intent, but I am not involved in a conspiracy from what I have said. I am being pretty open and forthright. Of course there could be a conspiracy about something else.

That is just one facet.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote