View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 05:40 AM   #4
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Greetings to you my dear friends!
I too must declare, that though there is a great longing in my heart to aid you in your noble quest I feel unworthy. Too busy is this life I am forced to live! I fear that what passion, love and devotion I could offer would be but a drop of water to a dying man in the desert. Giving hope and taking it, prolonging life but, alsas, not saving it. A worthy candidate will surely arise, garbed in shining armor and sittingy proudly on a noble steed, riding out of the sunshine, laurels wreathing his head and glory riding on his shoulders....STOP!!!

Sorry...I read too much fantasy.
I hope you find somebody with suitable skills. I'll stay on as a normal poster and try to bring what information I can...but something like this would be way too much for me I'm afraid...even though I have to admit that it is very tempting...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote