Thread: Kobo defecter
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 10:54 PM   #16
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
I use both the Aura HD and the PW For manga, the Aura HD is better with the larger and higher-res screen. That, and the SD card support. The PW is better as far as the store and the 3G go. The Mini is decently responsive, and very portable.

The software on the Kindle is better overall, but I like the customization options of the Kobo. Especially changing tap zones - with Kindle manga purchased from the Kindle Store, the tap zones are different from the ones for regular reading... whereas on the Kobo, they're consistent. Plus, they've had some decent sales on Kobo.com, whereas the Kindle store has had higher prices on some of the books I've wanted, or else not had the books at all due to country restrictions. That's something to consider when buying a Kindle books.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote