View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 04:27 AM   #3
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
so now that twobob is back... is there any progress here that I might be able to help with? I can get some of gtkboard working with xephyr. I have to find the post about xephyr title to change orientation to portrait, and the menus on gtkboard leave a lot to be desired, which is what you might have been working on at one time? (*minor*and the game often plays red against blue so you can't tell which is which!)

I would love to see what you had on this so far, please?

edit:
portrait:
Xephyr-5 :1 -title "L:A_N:application_ID:xephyr_PC:N" -screen 600x800 -cc 4 -dpi 155 &

landscape:
Xephyr-5 :1 -title "L:A_N:application_ID:xephyr_O:R_PC:N" -screen 800x600 -cc 4 -dpi 155 &

Last edited by brianinmaine; 08-12-2013 at 04:40 AM.
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote