View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 05:37 AM   #6
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I was especially amused by the "why would I want to replace my library of 3,000 books by 10 eBook readers?" one - the concept that you can store ALL your books on a computer and change the content on the reader has obviously escaped this person!
Maybe they have 10 people in their house - each one would need their own reader.
Although I tend to agree that general ignorance is the most likely reason for a comment like that.
The Telegraph is the fuddy-duddies' newspaper, so it doesn't have the most switched on readership you're likely to encounter (I think most of them still wind up their gramophone players ).
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote