View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:51 AM   #10
doronryt5ry7
doronryt5ry7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doronryt5ry7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doronryt5ry7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doronryt5ry7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doronryt5ry7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doronryt5ry7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doronryt5ry7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doronryt5ry7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doronryt5ry7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doronryt5ry7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doronryt5ry7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G
Adivce needed

Hello everyone
Holidays in the doorway and I want to indulge in some family cool gadget. My family is addicted to all this nonsense  So I thought about all sorts of things: streamer innovative massage robot, or something like Samsung Galaxy 2 . Anyone happen to know something good ride? How much is a good media can put it as a built-in? My car a few years old so I do hope it will be possible to implement the system.

Thanks in advance
Danny
doronryt5ry7 is offline   Reply With Quote