View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:47 AM   #246
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Investigating achieving a "known state". Possibly the stop() not firing "as expected" is having an impact. Needs further DERPing.
I think I found the same thing:

toolbar -> search -> ;711
Works.

AND THEN:
launcher -> 711
Sort of works - the report page is displayed along with the 'close' button ;
Pressing the 'close' button returns to the launcher list.
I.E: The launcher never exited.

Suggeston: Check that entry is being 'executed' (chained to) not just called (so that it runs as a child of the launcher).

Note: Chaining to the user selected entry will also allow you to capture the return code from the selected entry.
Should also eliminate the "suicide kindlet" code.
Since by chaining to the selected entry, the selected entry has replaced the kindlet's code with its own (I.E: no going back to Kindlet - its in the bit bucket already).

BIG EDIT:

twobob - you are going to love this one:

Having just: laucher -> 711 -> info display -> close ;
Returns me to the 'home' (page 1/2) icon screen (reasonable) ;
Touch the 1/2 -> select page 2 -> see page two of the icon screen displayed (reasonable) ;
Now touch the '<' button in the tool-bar.

Duh - where do you expect to end up? Page 1 of the icon screen?
Nope - you are back to the 711 info display page (that little sucker is still in there).

You can do this - just need the correct inspiration:
Spoiler:

You know where I live in case you want to take my Kpw away from me to stop this testing.

Last edited by knc1; 01-31-2013 at 09:27 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote