View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:12 AM   #17
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Lightbulb

Have you tried both GoodReader and neu.Annotate? I seem to remember the neu.Annotate developer talking about a feature that resembles what you are missing.

Plus, remember that PDF isn't really a suitable format for e-books. It's an anomaly, when nothing more suitable is available. I try to avoid PDFs whenever I can. On the other hand, they are suitable especially for older, photographed books, because that way I can avoid all the inaccuracies and modernizations frequently introduced whenever an old book is converted into EPUB or Amazon formats.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote