View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #26
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Do you use Audible for audiobooks? I used to have a Sansa, but for some reason I thought I couldn't run the Audibooks off the microSD card (it was a very small Sansa). So my only iThing is the iPod Classic so I can stuff it full of audiobooks and not have to worry about adding and removing books as I listen to them.
It's supposed to be a device that can read the Audible format, but I have only listened to mp3 and wma audio books.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote