View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:11 PM   #21
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
This is exactly why I am reluctant to buy a Kindle. As other have posted, I keep my library stored at home with multiple back ups, and it is all DRM free.
Then you'd have absolutely zero trouble if you followed the very same practices with Amazon purchases.

I guess I don't quite understand why anyone would feel any safer purchasing, de-DRMing, and backing up non-Amazon ebooks than they would purchasing, de-DRMing and backing-up Amazon content. If you're going to take a proactive stance on de-DRMing and backing up your own purchases, surely where you get your content from is of very little consequence?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote