View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #4
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
Aldiko is one of my apps, but I've also got Mantano, Moon+, FBReader, CoolReader, and at least one other. Tried and liked elements of each, and use them for different purposes at different times. I've just managed to load too many dupes into them and, as you obviously know, it clogs up my SD card with extra files.

You are one serious gem, my dear!! Can't wait to try this out. Thanks for another great reading tool.
ClairePMR is offline   Reply With Quote