Thread: PRS-650 Back Lighting
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Back Lighting

Anyone know if the 650 has screen back lighting?

And, if it has - can it be manipulated, and how?

I find the 650 just too dim and don't use it as much as I could for a couple of reasons, one of which is that I find it too dark (preferring my Blackberry Playbook).

I've got the jacket with the light, but don't find that light much help in either of its settings, and also it creates glare on a lot of the angles where it hits the screen.

(I've done a 'search' of these threads and couldn't find if this topic has been mentioned before. If it has, could someone link me in the right direction please.)
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote