View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
SmokeAndMirrors
Addict
SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Pad Slider
If you plan to use it mostly for reading manga, I'd suggest looking into a larger screen.

I mostly read books on mine. Reading manga once in a while is ok, but the words can often be just a little too small. On my Kobo Touch I can zoom in, but it's e-ink - moving the page around is jerky and a little slow.

For my use, a 6" reader works fine. I don't read manga very often so it's not a huge deal. But if reading manga is the main thing you want to do, I think you'd get annoyed with it eventually.

Last edited by SmokeAndMirrors; 12-07-2011 at 09:27 AM.
SmokeAndMirrors is offline   Reply With Quote