Thread: What bugs you
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 12:16 AM   #9
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
I must read books by the worst authors around! No one else notices anomalies in the books they read?

Now I'm not talking about standard conventions like the guy that turns into a werewolf on a full moon. I'm talking about how Superman will grit his teeth as he bends cold steel with his bare hands. And then can stop a locomotive with one hand. Or the guy that knows he has 60 (or 90) seconds to go from one airlock in a total vacuum to another airloch. Like he isn't going to have just a few MORE problems than holding his breath?
I just call that artistic license and move on with reading. If I worry about all these things how could I concentrate on the big picture. The books would never end.

You are not reading the worst authors - you are just very attentive. Can be a good or bad thing .

I do notice these things sometimes but usually just shrug them off and move on with the story.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote