View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 08:24 AM   #30
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
I'm on Steve Kondik's Google+ feed, so I've been pondering that phone for awhile. I prefer AMOLED myself, but the black 64GB version is extremely tempting -- esp. since it's comparable to the S5, is completely unlocked, ships with twice the internal memory and goes for $349.

Early reviews are in, but the prototype appears to have limited functionality.
I like the fact that we're moving in the direction of cheaper, unlocked, quality phones. This is a new company, so real world testing of production run devices is a must.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote