Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #44
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm saying the software most likely will be buggy. I've read the threads and the software is buggy on all prior Kobo models.
Based on personal experience, I would disagree.

Granted, my first Kobo was the Mini, but the only issue I've encountered is italics showing as bold in my preferred font. It's annoying, but nothing more.

If you're content to sync or load your books as they come from Kobo or the publisher / retailer, I think it's perfect.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote