View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 04:45 PM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
sarcastic ? me ??? never ! especially about someone whose name means "fromage". everybody knows how smart cheese is after all. i mean, if you can get a job in a place that has a 14K euro coffee machine, you must be doing SOMETHING right ! right ?

(i really am sincerely sorry about the capillary effect in microelectronics circuit boards though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaas View Post
Do I recognize sarcasm and amusement in that sentence? Let me tell you, young lady, that with my 27 years, I have aquired wisdom and smarts beyond accounting!
I am the epitome of getting smarter with age- at least one IQ point per year, beginning with a base of 50! That makes me smarter than... say a coffee machine
actually, if i think about it- the coffee machine at my working place has cost 14K Euro and probably is smarter than me
now you have done it and I am truly depressed
kaas

p.s.: it is still broken every third day...what a waste of money
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote