View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:57 AM   #75
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mougino View Post
Another question: in install-python.sh, there is a
Code:
for i in /mnt/onboard/.python/pygamelibs/*; do mv $i /usr/lib; done
Is /usr/lib supposed to be a folder?? Because it doesn't exist on my SD-Card, so as a result all the files from pygameslib/ are concatenated in a single "lib" file in the /usr folder. Is that supposed to happen, or should I create a /usr/lib folder and install Python again?
Yes, /usr/lib is supposed to be a folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mougino View Post
Thanks! I think I have a potential problem when calling python from SD-Card. I based my work on what you did and before calling Python with your test script as argument, I need to do a
Code:
echo 1 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/rotate
The problem is that the /sys folder on my SD-Card is empty... How to proceed?
The echo command actually isn't needed anymore. It only makes a difference
on Wifi's that have an 8-bit framebuffer, but since I edited the script to work
on all Wifis the echo command could be removed completely.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote