View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I also picked up Susan Dexter's Ring of Allaire series (more of a youth series, but fun to read)
Fictionwise also has Dexter's Moonlight, a kind of prequel to the Allaire series which is not listed in the Amazon catalogue (from a Canadian perspective, at least), which becomes a very good deal with their weekend discount coupons. Plus it's MultiFormat and DRM-free.

I liked it enough when I read it that I'd be willing to try Dexter's other books, but at $6.99 each and DRM-ed for 80s paperback backlist, unfortunately I am no longer quite so tempted as I was before I went to have a look at Amazon and B&N.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote