View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:52 AM   #274
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Ditto.

My replacement looks almost just like yours with that big blob of shadow covering most of the upper 2/3. I think I've got a bit more pink though with an especially big (thumb sized) blob in the lower left. I can still read on it, but it tires out my eyes and I'm having to read much more slowly because of the effect the shadows have.
Forgive me if I am incorrect, but I thought you were happy with your replacement. What changed for you?
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote