View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 08:35 PM   #157
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
The more I see videos, the more I may consider replacing my Aura HD with the Aura (maybe, in the end, after thinking long and large and having hold one in my own hands ...).

Mainly because of the lack of ghosting, the nifty 2-finger swipe and the apparently better rendered PDF documents. The smaller size could be a good point. However, I like very much the high resolution of the Aura HD

One thing though, to protect my Aura HD I always put it face down on the (bedside) table so nothing can touch/scratch the screen. I do the same with the Mini when it's not in its cover or a bag. With no recess on a screen I would worry more, unless this is a Gorilla-glass like strong one
Simply make it a little bed of the soft static resistant soft material so many things come packaged in. We are always wondering what to do with that, or a roomy little envelope that could be hung from the bedside table drawer knob. Or a hinged cover with static resistant material glued inside affixed to the table with double sided tape.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote