View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 06:00 AM   #20
alyxie
Enthusiast
alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.alyxie considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: none
I read fanfic and that number is not surprising to me. If I read in a moderate sized fandom, I would keep downloading 10-20 short stories, novelettes and novels at a time and be very surprised when "walah!" I've got myself 1000+ of the damn buggers for every fandom I've been following. Considering I follow around 2-3 at a time and never completely put down any that I follow, re-reading stuff years after I've gotten them. I wouldn't be surprised if I can match the number in time if not at present. I still keep paper books and have around 800-1000 paper SF and Fantasy books in storage in my room and occasionally break one out. Point at one and I can probably recite the plot of the book (unless its an anthology) to you.

I took the Strengthsfinder and found I have "Input" as a theme (which means I hoard things and never throw them out).

Last edited by alyxie; 12-26-2012 at 06:29 AM. Reason: inaccurate words
alyxie is offline   Reply With Quote