View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:08 PM   #5
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by G G Collins View Post
Hi, I'm G G Collins, journalist & author. I've written "Reluctant Medium." If you're interested, there's a synopsis on the Author Self-Promotion thread.

I enjoy travel, hiking, movies and arts. I've been writing for many years, reading years before that. Most of the books I currently read are research for my next book, but I try to read a few novels in between my own writing.

Thanks for reading.
Hi G G.. Welcome.. just curious, what type of e-reader do you use? or do you?

Thanks,
Doug
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote